Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh, now I NEED a PS3

GTA IV Is coming.
Yes, this is the main reason I'm going to have to beg and squirm Even more for a PS3 in September. Oblivion was big. Blue ray was bigger. But this just looks mind blowing. Rockstar, my personal gods, have release the new trailer and 5 screenshots.
From what I can gather it's set in new york city, and you play as an immigrant or immigrant smuggler. He sounds Russian. Either way, the graphics look stunning, and it's not all gangsta stylie anymore. No, this is true GTA. Gritty, balls to the wall street violence. And trust me...
... It's gonna be big.
Oh, and by the way. There's a frickin' ROLLERCOASTER.

2 comments:

Abzii said...

loloolloo wtf.
i had to make an account to comment
hope youre happy xD

yeh anyway. daniel made an account on the japanese ps3 shop (with extreme difficulty seens as its all in japanese) so he can get demos way before anyone else :D

Abzii said...

i did NOT call myself abzii o_O