Friday, April 20, 2007

Behold 2007

Ok, so I should really update this thing more. It may seem like alot but I'm ashamed. I'm literate. I should be on here every day.

In the mean time, here's a run down of what's happening in 2007.

JUNE
In June, I'm going to London for the first time ever, as It's my cousin Suzy's wedding. I also hopefully get to go way down south to Huntingdon to see Abi and Vicky, also know as Ebi-san and Viki-san. They're these two ninjas who go around kicking gnomes and stuff.

AUGUST
In August, It's V FESTIVAL! With my sister and her friends, and my cousin. Lots of artists, going to be grrrreat.

SEPTEMBER
... The ninth is my birthday, and you know what that means. PS3. Oh, yes.

NOVEMBER
In November, I'm going to see Bill Bailey. He's one of my favourite comedians, like, ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For August you missed BlizzCon - The announcement of Diablo III (Hopefully)