Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter updates


After playing a Lumines game for 30 solid minutes, I wandered downstairs to find mum holding my easter egg; I could have it three days early. Well, it's always a nice surprise. Anyway, I got this awesome Lindtt one, by Lindor... Anyway, here's a picture. I got a fiver off my Auntie and a tenner off my mum too, and I'll see dad sometime soon, sunday I think. If he turns up with a PS3 I swear I'll cry. Although the chances of that are slimmer than kate moss under a steamroller - OHH, somebody stop me. Ahem. anyway, yeah, he just spent like one hundred and fifty pounds repairing his fancy ass DVD player. Why can he afford that and not a multimedia centre like the PS3?! It's like a top of the line computer. My friend Abi was on webcam the other day on her friend's laptop, she took it into her brother's room and pointed it at the desk. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw he had one.

Speaking of PS3 I did some research, mainly consisting of flicking through this month's magazine. They definately aren't burning out, but there IS some limited backwards capability. you won't be able to play less popular PS2 games very well, but game like Grand theft auto and Metal gear solid should, in essence, be fine. I think It's more modern games. Sony claims you can play 60% percent of titles, which is pretty damned good; Although, on release, why are you trying to play PS2 games?! Get your hands on Oblivion, Resistance, ETC ETC. Scroll down for more about GTA IV too.

What else is going on.. Hm. Oh, Paige is coming round some time in the week, for a movie and food, pictures to come probably. Errmmm, what else..?

No, that's it for now. See you.

BG '07 out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG i want on of them eggs!!! i have to wait till sunday ;[ love you xx